It is within this context that the SADC BA are expanding its training offering further to include the following training programmes for the region:
- GLOBAL ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC) CONTROLS AND COMPLIANCE COURSE;
- TRADE FINANCE – A GLOBAL ASPECT;
- COMPLAINTS HANDLING AND TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY.
With the support of the Angolan Bankers Association (ABANC) the SADC Bankers Association held a series of training sessions in Luanda from 08 to 16 February 2018.
Three sessions of training, consisting of two days, each were delivered: the SADC BA SIRESS Payments Training, the SADC BA Intermediary Business Simulation Training and the SADC BA Advanced Business Simulation Training. All three programmes were extremely well received by the participants who said the training enhanced their skills and knowledge, could be applied to their workplace, and would assist them in their day to day tasks.
The SADC BA Training offering has sparked the interest of the DRC Central Bank, which has requested training for their industry. Dates for this programme are still to be finalised. The Central Bank of Angola has requested training on the SIRESS Payments System for their staff.
The SADC BA Advanced Business Simulation Training Course covers:
- Principles of Strategy Management: designed to close
- the gap between planning and execution, which is
- a top-line issue for companies/organizations.
- Strategy and strategic management
- External environment and industry analysis
- Resource-led strategy and competing on capabilities
- Business Models
- Dynamics of competition and competitive strategy
- Corporate strategy
- Strategic entrepreneurship and corporate
- Strategy execution and monitoring
- Strategic leadership and change management
The two-day course will benefit middle and senior management within the organization, especially leaders who want to be challenged and are focused on excellence. After the course, they will be able to understand what strategy is and how to increase its successful execution.
For more information contact Ms. Pat Adams from the SADC Banking Association via email: firstname.lastname@example.org